Experience matters

I read this quote somewhere "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment" and was thinking how true is it.
I feel to a very large extent. Some of the other quotes like 


"Failure is success postponed"


"Failure is stepping stone to Success" 


"Success is failure turned inside out"


try to convey that don't worry if your are not successful. Learn from your failures and keep doing the good work. Success will be in your kitty very soon. So does that mean that I have to commit all the mistakes myself and then only I can be successful. The answer is both Yes and No.

Yes, because whatever one does, there is some kind of uniqueness to it. And for the diamond to be polished enough to shine, some amount of cutting, sharpening is necessary.


But I feel there is a trick if used can reduce the extent to which one has to face failures. The trick is there in the quote itself. Develop good judgement and for that you need experience. But it never says that the experience has to be your own :)


It mean learn from not only your experience but also from others and keep doing the good work, keep improving your judgement, keep correcting your track and your on way to meet success mate.


So the next good question would be, How can I learn from others?
I have posted at least two answers here....


Half Burnt Bread stories



Don't let wounds open

Let me go and build my kitty of experience too guys

Post a Comment

0 Comments