Kudos to all the brainy people at work

Today is my birthday and you know what so special about it that am writing this post( Of course, its my birthday so its special but apart from it), the thing is the number of SMSes I received from retail service providers like banks, shopping malls, Fitness and Spa shops, ready-made garments  shops etc have outnumbered the wishes I received from my near and dear ones . Each wish from the retailer came with a special offer and they say its exclusively for me on the occasion of my birthday.

I feel its a great marketing trick. These are all very small things but very significant to survive in the competitive market.

First of all, it shows that you care for your customers, you like to pamper them and make them happy. And its a sign of customer oriented business model and great customer service.

Secondly, people are happy and in celebrations mood on special occasions like birthday, anniversaries etc. Activities like shopping, dining out, gifting are an integral part of celebrations and if somehow a retailer can make sure that the bucks you are planning to spend on the special day goes in his pocket... I feel its a Great Idea...Great Marketing technique.

Kudos to all the brainy people at work their...

Post a Comment

0 Comments