Daily Deals : Make the Most of Now

It all started a few years back. One of my old friends with whom I had lost contact with managed to get my number. He called me and said "Why aren't you Orkutting". I was a bit startled as I have never heard of a word called "Orkutting". Obviously, I asked him to explain the stuff and he said it’s a website where you register and talk to friends. I was not very enthusiastic but slowly and steadily the Social Networking bug has had one more victim in me. In the last couple of years, the social networking in India has seen tremendous growth. Thanks to the increase in Internet penetration, the e-commerce has also been growing parallel to Facebook mania. No this post is not to talk about Social Networking sites. I want to blog one of the outcomes of Social Networking and e-commerce known as "Group Buying". This phenomenon is revolutionising the way people shop. In the last couple of months, I have come across 8-10 various sites that are someway or other based on the foundation of "Group Buying". The deals are pretty interesting and lower compared to market price. My experience forced me to write this post and share the sites with you all so that we all can Make the Most of Now.

I have purchased a Bean Bag at half the price from one such site called as snapdeal-logo. Another deal from this site which I took advantage of is a Full Body Checkup at SRL Laboratories worth couple of thousands for 500 bucks.

A voucher for Indiaplaza.in from this site logois helping me build my library.

I found deal for baby products from Hushbabies.com very useful from this site called final_03

 

I am yet to purchase anything from city but I am sure soon I will do.

 

I am hiding imagesCAPU5OBX from my wife else she will wipe out my wallet clean SmileSmileSmile

 

imagesCAVVUIUN Is a kind of aggregator of all the Group Buying sites currently present in India

Have a great group buying experience guys…

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Found another site today...Check it out here http://www.dealivore.com/deal/see/R331194R-7cb1-3533

    ReplyDelete