Lets jointly fight it out


First of all, I pay my homage to those killed in the horrible acts of frequent militant attacks across our country in the last few years and the very recent attack on German Bakery, Pune. 
I pray to God to give strength to their families. I have lost my mother recently so I can understand the grief to some extent. But then grieving is not the solution to the issue. Its time to act and act fast. I was thinking of ways to raise my voice and try that this kind of acts are not repeated. One of the solution I found was to constantly keep questioning our dear politicians and that much more from  now on . While going through the news on different sites, I found a link which has the same opinion. The link is given below. I request you all to please goto the link and cast your vote. Also post in case you are aware of some other links. The only option we are left with to stay safe is raise our voice big and loud both in numbers and depth.

http://www.abillionhands.com/

Jai Hind



Post a Comment

0 Comments