AIDS on roads here...

I travel by public transport to commute between my Home and Office and the journey takes around an hour. But somehow the journey is going on increasing day by day. I understand that the number of vehicles on roads are increasing rapidly but apart from this, there is one more reason, the increase of AIDS on roads. Oh..I didnt clarify...My AIDS stands for 

All
Idiots
Defaulting
Signals

 
Yeah!!! these are the people who create a mess on the roads and cause traffic jams unnecessarily. I dont know whats going in their minds. Everybody seems to be in so much of hurrry these days. Cmon guys, the sky will not break loose if one is late by a few minutes and if somebody was so time conscious, why doesnot he/she leave early instead of breaking signals. In doing so, they are not going to save anytime but for sure will eat away a lot of others time and peace of mind.
Sadly, the number of AIDS is increasing at lightning speed and they are spreading in all cities of our country more rapidly then any other disease. Its like an Epidemic now on roads. And the only antidot which comes into my mind of Stopping this virus is very very simple. Its the very fundamental thing which we all learn since childhood. We just need to get back to our desk and dust out of the basics of roads and i.e

"Following Traffic signals and Respecting our fellow commuters"


I dont know why this AIDS is spreading and to understand it I plan to read this book.


Post a Comment

0 Comments